Malam 1 Suro in Solo

I didn't expect more when I come to Solo, for my ex-boss wedding. But God always give me surprise. once again, I love you, God :*I had opportunity to enjoy celebrate, "Malam 1 Suro" in Solo.
And this is what I got at Mangkuneragan Palace:

someone gives offering to ask for blessing


people, who walking around the palace, would touch the pillar to ask for blessing too

Palace security guards

sink to wash the heirlooms, complete with seven color flowers



ceremony begins

The Servant

one of heirlooms, take a walk around the palace
After this sacred ceremony, there's other more sacred ceremony at Solo Palace, it called "Kirab Kebo Bule", is about 7 albino buffaloes and many Heirlooms, which brought walk around Solo.

tha cavalcade

another Heirlooms

Heirlooms (again)

the Albino Buffalo


this one is Kris


Fragrant myrrh all around the street in Solo
I love this Ceremony, because I like Myrrh.

Komentar

Postingan Populer